- Do I get a calendar appointment too?
- No, getting access to everyone's calendars would be complicated. You need to set up the meeting with your fika parner on your own.
- How do I exit a fika group?
- In the footer of each invitaiton email you will find the unsubscribe link and the contact details for the group administrator.
- We don't get new invitations any longer?
- Great! Your group may have exhausted all possible combinations. Add more people to the group to receive more invitations.
- How often do people recieve a fika invitation?
- About once per week (to be able to fit it into their schedule).
- Can I limit who joins my fika group?
- When creating a group you an enter one or more domains to restrict what email addresses can join.
- How do I manage holidays when everyone is away from work?
- You can pause the group at any time. No matching or invitations will take place until you activate the group again.
- Do group members need to sign up with an account?
- No, only the group administrator needs an account. Members just enter their name and email address.
- Where is the data stored?
- Fikatombola is hosted by the french company Scaleway at a European datacenter.
Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com.